What We Believe
- We believe in one true and living God, consisting in a Trinity of persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit all equal in Power, Dominion, and Glory, the lone object of all religious worship, either in Heaven or on earth.
- We believe in the Genesis account of creation, that man began his existence by the creative act of God, that he was created in a pure and holy state but that through temptation he fell and brought sin upon the whole human family so that man is so depraved and corrupt that he neither loves his Creator, nor obeys His command, nor has he any desire after holiness.
- We believe that the salvation of any of the fallen and degenerate race flows alone from the eternal and unchangeable love of God, having chosen them in Christ Jesus before the world began; in time they are called with a holy calling; they are regenerated, and all their holy and heavenly qualifications are alone through the atoning blood and merits of Jesus Christ as expressed in the New or Gospel Covenant.
- We believe that the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God and they are the only rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that every church member ought to experience regeneration and be baptized, by immersing the whole body in water, by the proper authority and shall be kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation.
- We believe there will be a resurrection and judgment of the just and unjust, and all shall be rewarded according to their works.
- We believe that the happiness of the righteous and the punishment of the wicked will be eternal.
We also accept and affirm The Baptist Faith and Message of 2000.